2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Just a few problems
By UnhpyOwner on 11/19/09 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, I've enjoyed my minivan. However...(1) both sliding doors rattle. Took it in several times, they greased it and it was ok for a short time and then back to the rattle. No one can find the problem; (2)driver's side sliding door sometimes gets stuck (can't close it from inside) & (3) same door sometimes won't open from the inside either; Now, (4) the calipers are shot. I don't brake quickly either! This van is 2 years old & falling apart on me!

Simply the Best
By vam on 11/17/09 19:47 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2005 Pacifica which I thought I loved, but my wife's Sienna is simply extraordinary. I am very surprised at some of the negative comments I am reading on Edmunds. This van drives extremely smooth, better than a car, the power is astonishing and we get 26MPG. I truly feel it's the best car we owned. We had Hondas, Ford, and my Pacifica. Don't take our word - go drive it. Mechanically impeccable.

Impressed
By Chris68 on 11/11/09 11:31 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this van to replace a 2002 Sienna. All had been improved between the two models. Interior is a lot roomier and more practical with the third-row seats folding into the floor. Power, handling and braking gave us confidence, along with the safety rating. This last point was a life-saver when the van got rammed on the driver's side by another van going about 70 kmh. While the other van (an earlier Sienna model similar to our old one) was totaled, the 2007 Sienna looked like it could have left the accident on its own. No injuries to the occupants! Had she used almost any other vehicle, my wife would not be alive today. Will keep using Toyota vans.

Love It!!
By momof3 on 10/25/08 08:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this van! I do a lot of driving - almost 700 miles a week simply routine, not including other out of town trips. This mini van is one the the best and reliable vehicles I have had (the other being a Toyota as well, a Tercel back in the 90s). It's comfortable, rides smooth and looks great too. The only annoyance has been the tire sensor light when the weather gets cold outside & the sliding doors don't latch open when windows are down. But small potatoes compared to other vehicles I have had. I have had this van for 16 months and have 40,000 miles already. No problems from this vehicle, nothing negative in my eyes about it. I love it and would definitely buy another without pause!

Like the van... kind of
By Raylan on 07/25/08 14:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nearing one year with 2007 Sienna, 18k miles. Great room for kids and all that comes with them. Drives nice, with lots of power. Handling not so great, breaking a bit scary at times due to the soft break pedal. Interior quality is not so Toyota-like; needs refinement with attention to materials and finish. A/C needs more power to the back seats. I would like to say the gas mileage is better then I thought. We're getting around 22-23 MPG combined and the added power is nice to have during traffic in/outs.

2007 Toyota Sienna
By Beth on 04/03/08 23:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Many, many problems with the interior of the car. Middle passenger side seat is a "lemon seat" seat belt is major issue, 5th time trying to resolve. A/C system airflow distribution disproportionate in the bi-level and floor level settings. Rear air conditioner and heat appear to not be cooling and barely heating. Radio defective, speaker blown 2x, tire pressure sensor broken, side mirror control fell into dash, base of lemon seat cracked, handle of same seat broke, over head light broke over this seat, rear bumper came loose, tires are bald at 25K miles,air bag indicator light malfuntioning. I cannot believe the problems we're having.

Very Impressed
By Chexx350 on 07/16/07 11:27 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We test drove 6 minivans (Sienna, Odyssey, Sedona, Town and Country, Entourage, Grand Caravan) and found the Odyssey and Sienna the most pleasurable to drive. Honda/Toyota reliability tend to be similar (best in class). We have always owned Hondas, and actually prefer the styling of the Odyssey, but found the Toyota to be more spacious with better power, an an equally smooth ride.

Great Van
By Eric on 02/02/07 06:58 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Handles well and is larger than the Honda. Test drove both vans and the Sienna was the best van at a much lower price. We have three small children and thus three car seats. The Sienna has ample room for all the kids and plenty of room for cargo. Roof rack is standard equipment which is also a plus. I would recommend this van to anyone.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.