Used 2007 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Sienna

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

I love my car!
By gldnaura

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband bought this car for me to use with my grandchildren. One has Autism, but high functioning. He loves the car because he gets his own seat, movies on the dvd player, air conditioning in the rear and his personal setting. Very roomy car, drives really nice. Has tons of storage for those long trips, roof rack for the luggage, and has power like a V8. Middle seats are removable and can be moved to the side for easy entry to the 3rd seating area. I am in love with my car. Its baby blue with leather interior and I don't have space to tell you about all the features. But if you cart around your family, or like high quality cars. This is it!

Favorite Features

Drives smoothly, takes turns like a dream. Has so much power for passing. Roominess and head room for the driver. Heated seats in the cold weather. Tinted windows and air conditioning in the rear. 3 row seating for extra passengers. Lots of room for a family. Dvd player for the little ones on long rides. Lots of room for special needs children and their stuff. Cannot say enough.

Suggested Improvements

Heavier tints in the back windows. Otherwise perfect!

Was great until.....
By mike915

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a brand new Sienna in 2007 with hopes of it being the family car forever, after all "Toyotas go forever". But about 3 years into it the check engine light came on and starting idling rough. We had never missed a maintenance visit. we were at about 85,000 miles so the warranty was gone. We found out that there is a sensor deep in the engine that had to be replaced, $8,000 to do. Well that was the end of that vehicle for us as we could not afford the repair. we found out Toyota knew about the problem and put out a service advisory, not a recall, which means you are out of luck. Great up until that day the engine light came on. Will not buy Toyota again.

overall it's ok
By carrie

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this van with about 10,000 miles on it. I brought it back to the dealership about a month later with a very annoying rattle in the driver side slider, the rattle came and went, and while it was making the noise, it would drive me crazy. They were unable to hear it, so of course they couldn't fix it. three trips back and forth to the dealership and they were unable to fix what they couldn't hear, finally, I brought it to another dealership and they fixed it. My only other comment is negative; regarding the spare tire recall-- I have had the spare in the back of my van for months- - get on the ball Toyota-- this is completely unacceptable-- I guess it's better than having it fall off.

Favorite Features

plenty of room for all when going on road trips

Suggested Improvements

noisy cabin, and find a fix for the spare tire-- I'm sick of not being able to use the back of my van

Ok but quality not on par w prev Toyotas
By Fred

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Air conditioner failed 6 months after end of 3 year warranty. $900 to fix! Defective AC pipe which went to the rear AC unit. Part was on a 3 week back order because of numerous similar failures! Toyota better get its act together.

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

Improve build quality. Utilize better parts.

As good as a van can get:)
By Dave

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove all brands and selected the Toyota over the Honda. Price and features were main reasons, even though the Honda drove a little better. I like the overall ride of Sienna better. I am very impressed with the gas mileage, 26 hwy and 23 in town. I replaced the tires at 45K, but otherwise have not put any money into this van. It had been great for our family!

Favorite Features

I am surprised how often I need eight seat. Car seat can be strapped into middle center seat and easy to feed toddler.

Suggested Improvements

Side doors rattle a bit, so they could be tightened up. The 2011 missed out on several of this vans nice features, such as you can not place a baby seat in the middle center seat and terrible bar left in the center so I can put 4X8 sheet in it. I decided to keep my 2007 over the 2011.