2007 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
overall it's ok
By carrie on 11/13/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this van with about 10,000 miles on it. I brought it back to the dealership about a month later with a very annoying rattle in the driver side slider, the rattle came and went, and while it was making the noise, it would drive me crazy. They were unable to hear it, so of course they couldn't fix it. three trips back and forth to the dealership and they were unable to fix what they couldn't hear, finally, I brought it to another dealership and they fixed it. My only other comment is negative; regarding the spare tire recall-- I have had the spare in the back of my van for months- - get on the ball Toyota-- this is completely unacceptable-- I guess it's better than having it fall off.

Ok but quality not on par w prev Toyotas
By Fred on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Air conditioner failed 6 months after end of 3 year warranty. $900 to fix! Defective AC pipe which went to the rear AC unit. Part was on a 3 week back order because of numerous similar failures! Toyota better get its act together.

As good as a van can get:)
By Dave on 10/07/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove all brands and selected the Toyota over the Honda. Price and features were main reasons, even though the Honda drove a little better. I like the overall ride of Sienna better. I am very impressed with the gas mileage, 26 hwy and 23 in town. I replaced the tires at 45K, but otherwise have not put any money into this van. It had been great for our family!

an unreliable toyota
By kevin on 02/03/10 09:40 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am not very pleased with this sienna. My other cars are a 10 year old Mercedes and 3 year old BMW. The Toyota has had more recalls than the other two cars combined--6 in total! Currently, the front seat warmer does not work and the the "automated" rear hatch door is a manual door. The AWD tires failed after barely one year of use. Even though all these issues are fixed by the dealer, the hassles and fixes are tiresome--after all, why bother buying a Toyota if this is the quality. I guess compared to the sticking gas pedal problem, mine are nothing to complain about. I will never buy another Toyota again!

Will NEVER buy a Toyota again
By Steve T on 01/29/10 22:15 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought a 2007 Sienna XLE 4WD. We paid market price for it: no discount. The air sensor on the tires leaks air and we get a flat tire...or two...or three, every couple of months. We missed the lemon law by 5 days...we have fought with Toyota and the dealership for months, but they refuse to fix anything...NEVER AGAIN will I purchase a Toyota...it is the most UNSAFE car I have ever owned. I will teach my kids to avoid Toyota like the plague.

Just a few problems
By UnhpyOwner on 11/19/09 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall, I've enjoyed my minivan. However...(1) both sliding doors rattle. Took it in several times, they greased it and it was ok for a short time and then back to the rattle. No one can find the problem; (2)driver's side sliding door sometimes gets stuck (can't close it from inside) & (3) same door sometimes won't open from the inside either; Now, (4) the calipers are shot. I don't brake quickly either! This van is 2 years old & falling apart on me!

Simply the Best
By vam on 11/17/09 19:47 PM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2005 Pacifica which I thought I loved, but my wife's Sienna is simply extraordinary. I am very surprised at some of the negative comments I am reading on Edmunds. This van drives extremely smooth, better than a car, the power is astonishing and we get 26MPG. I truly feel it's the best car we owned. We had Hondas, Ford, and my Pacifica. Don't take our word - go drive it. Mechanically impeccable.

Impressed
By Chris68 on 11/11/09 11:31 AM (PST)

2007 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We bought this van to replace a 2002 Sienna. All had been improved between the two models. Interior is a lot roomier and more practical with the third-row seats folding into the floor. Power, handling and braking gave us confidence, along with the safety rating. This last point was a life-saver when the van got rammed on the driver's side by another van going about 70 kmh. While the other van (an earlier Sienna model similar to our old one) was totaled, the 2007 Sienna looked like it could have left the accident on its own. No injuries to the occupants! Had she used almost any other vehicle, my wife would not be alive today. Will keep using Toyota vans.

Engine is worthless
By BF on 10/31/09 07:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota sienna engine is worthless. Miss an oil change and it will sludge up fast and Toyota will not help. Trade yours in now before it the engine goes out. Toyota dependability & reliability is a myth. Just plain lie-ability.

Sienna
By ocean on 06/14/09 21:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Our sienna is a well designed minivan, and I am very happy with the 3.5 liter V6 and 266HP. And the 3rd seat is easy to stow and useful.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.