2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Week 1 review.

2006 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

Week 1 review.
By Brian on

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I know this might seem useless, but for someone shopping, that might want initial reaction ,here it is. I must note, I did not test drive the Honda. No others seem to be in the same class as these 2, so I would not have wasted my time. Plush and quiet ride. I LOVE the new Optronic gauges, ala Lexus! Nice touch!! Vehicle delivers a solid ride. Nice and firm through turns. We went with LE package #4. If you want rear DVD player, don't pay $1300+, when you can go to Best Buy and have nicer one installed for $800. 3rd row seats fold fairly easy, but lots of room with them up for groceries etc. So far so good. Overall, love it! Never say never, mini-van haters!!!

Power sliding door (passenger), 6 disk changer, comfort, solid/quiet ride, Toyota reputation. Exterior looks are better than Honda!

Engine feels slightly under sized. Vehicle tends to downshift when accelerating to try to get you going.