2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: No Soccer Moms Here

2006 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

No Soccer Moms Here
By K48paw on

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

When my wife and I were looking to replace her Ford station wagon she was determined to buy a small SUV. Being used to the space in the wagon all the mid-sized SUV's we looked at seemed too small to hold the kids/dogs/groceries/SOCCER. We looked at the Sienna. Wow what a differnce. It even blows away the space we had in the wagon, and has so many little extras it took us about a week after we had the van to find them all. The ride is great, quiet and all the safety features are hard to match in a mid-sized SUV. My wife never thought she would own a van (she loves sports cars) so the deal maker was I agreed to add a sun roof.

The seating plan features, the way the third row disappears, and the second row can be manipulated is impressive. The instrumentation is great, and the power door and home link just add to the vans appeal.

The side mirrors are huge. We have to fold them in to get the van in the garage. Making them power collapsing would be nice.