May be my favorite vehicle yet!
By Lynnie on
2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I've only had my 2006 Sienna for three days but already LOVE IT! I traded in a 2002 Acura MDX that I loved so was worried going to a "van" again. (Owned a Chrysler Sport Mini-Van back in 1996) We own a Lexus GX (our third Lexus SUV) and our new Sienna is SO much like our Lexus in it's quality, features and feel. We have five kids with LOTS of stuff so having all the extra room throughout this van is a dream. The sound system (JBL) is honestly the best of any car we've owned! (Lexus, Saab, Audi, Infiniti, Jeep, Chrysler) And although the MDX Navigation System was wonderful, the Navigation system in the Sienna is fast becoming my favorite as well.
Favorite Features
Deep storage bins in the rear; JBL Sound Sytem; Entertainment DVD System; Comfortable leather seats throughout; Back-up camera/view when reversing; dual electric sliding doors with functional windows; Sonar; Laser Cruise Control (awesome!!); disappearing third row seating; tons of drink holders;
Suggested Improvements
Factory installed auxillary headrest TVs/DVD players that coordinate with ceiling TV/DVD player; emergency brake override for getting DVD movie screen on Navigation screen up front for front row passenger to be able to view TV while driving; light/battery saver that turns off