2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Love this Toyota

2006 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

Love this Toyota
By Brenda on

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this Sienna for about 3 weeks and have put 2500 miles on it. I took my first trip in it and loved every minute of it. I felt very safe on the highway driving 80 MPH and more at times. The handle was very smooth and precise. There was virtually no noise which is very important on a long trip. The seats are very comfortable and relaxing. I've owned other vans and SUVs and none compared to the Sienna. For once I have purchased a vehicle that I'm happy with. Drive it and you'll fall in love with it. I had many comments about it's good look and comfort.

The sharp look and cool options. The dual AC units in the car let the passengers in the back control their own temps. The curtain airbags which come standard in the LE this year give you an added feel of saftey. I love the Auxillary plug enabeling me to play my IPOD. The trunk space is HUGE.

A seat belt that doesn't cut you across the neck (but that's in every car). I couldn't think of a thing I'd change besides the spare tire didn't look that accessible (but I didn't actually use it so it may not be as bad as it looks).