2006 Toyota Sienna 3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Love Our Sienna!

2006 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

XLE 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Love Our Sienna!
By Dave on

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had to turn in my company vehicle which was a Ford Freestar and couldn't get another one so we needed a van. Once you have one you can't live without it, I found, very much to my surprise. So we traded my wife's Camry Solara for a Toyota Sienna (her idea!). We tried out a Honda EX-L (Very close competitor, better back seat, but bumpier ride.) and the Hyundai Entourage (Watch out Toyota and Honda, these guys mean business, great van at a great price, better ride than the Honda). It rides like a luxury car. The interior is extremely comfortable. Heated seats, MP3 capable stereo, aux jack, power doors, storage, reconfig options, all great. We bought it to last 10 years and I bet it does.

Favorite Features

MP3 capable stereo, aux input, 3 zone climate control, interior lighting, power doors, heated seats, telescoping steering wheel. Storage options.

Suggested Improvements

Relocks itself after 60 seconds if you don't open the door just like our Solara did. Have an option for XM radio. Provide an option for 3 person seating in the second row. Second row seats should be able to slide together instead of having remove/replace.