Back Again
By JK on
2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
This is my second review. Bought it new Nov 2006. Currently have 17000 miles on it. This is my third Toyota. A little disappointed with build quality: had to replace the wiper motor within 2-3 months (making horrible noise), will have to replace the motor near the passenger side blower vent (makes noise at lower speed). Otherwise satisfied with the car. Can get around 23.5 mpg in combined hwy/city, if I drive <= 65 mph. With the fuel cost where they are, I usually try to maximize mpg. I have noticed a deadspace when the transmission shifts from one gear to the other (seems like from second to third), which is kind of weird. Overall though, I am satisfied.
Favorite Features
Backup camera. Collision detection. The way cruise control automatically maintains distance between cars (this is the first car where I use cruise regularly).
Suggested Improvements
1. Build quality 2. Allow change in nav system (at least allow choosing of pre-selected destinations) while at low-speed (may be < 15 mph). 3. Armrest at driver side not comfortable. 4. DVD controls are kind of unfriendly.