Awesome Vehicle, great family fun
By Irobbig on
2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I had a 98 ford Windstar and man did I have a great surprise! This car is awesome, versatile and capable. The stereo is excellent, ride is like a car and best of all, I paid less for the Sienna than what I paid in 1998! Bought it before the summer vacation, put on a hitch and airbags in the suspension. Towed small trailer for 2000 miles to date and it works great, 6 adults, no problem, lots of gear, no problem. This is the most silent car I've driven so far, beats the euro cars hands down. My only complaint is that I could not get the electric 8 way chair and I am 6'4" so the driving position is OK, not great, but that is the only thing I can complain about!
Favorite Features
MP3 hookup. Std. features like home link and power rear windows. Adjustable middle seats and reclining rear seat(!), and steering wheel controls. The kids love the music in the car from the iPod!
Suggested Improvements
All panels better scratch resistance (kids & bikes in the garage etc.). 8 way chair availability. Cup holders that are upright for cups not bottles. Nitty gritty stuff that does make a small difference but not change my mind on the car.