2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE

2006 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

XLE Limited 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE
By leiz on

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in FS Nissan ARMADA for 1st Minivan. I was worried about the HP loss from the SUV, but the ride is so comfortable & the gadgets - you gotta love them. 1st road trip to LV, NV. Husband never wants to drive, calls shotgun for 3rd row. I felt like I was driving my Lexus RX 300. Turn radius is awesome compared to RX 300. Love the power 3rd row seats, nav plus sonar, memory seats. I LOVE BLUETOOTH - I don't have to take my phone out of my purse. I also like being able to turn the movie on on nav screen for my son. It is much like a Lexus. If you want luxury go with Sienna, it's worth it!

BLUETOOTH, laser control, seat memory, navigation, turn radius, bag holders, 3rd row power seats, folding side mirrors - wonderful for tight parking lots, remote sliding doors, storage in the front door handles

Better HP, better gas mileage (city driving I get about 16 MPG), remote seat settings, storage unit for 2nd row, an actual manual binder instead of a paper envelope, storage bins in floor.