2006 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
2006 Sienna Limited Fwd rocks
By GadgetBoy on 12/21/05 02:24 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Our Sienna Limited Fwd is still in break-in, so mileage can't be fully rated (we've averaged about 14 MPG overall, but have less than 200 miles on the vehicle, almost none on open highway). The Bluetooth integration and backup camera are must-have features, IMHO (for safety alone). The nits are minor.

Oh What A Feeling
By Lupo on 12/20/05 13:38 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is king of mini-vans. Unbeatable if you have kids. My wife and kids survived a front end collision with our 2004 Sienna and we had to have the same car. Very Safe and family friendly

Excellent ride fully loaded
By Dale Kelly on 11/29/05 11:32 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent ride when fully loaded with 7 adults. Instruments easy to read. Great headlights. Well designed interior with lots of storage. Drove the Honda but much quieter ride in the Sienna.

Get a honda
By Rick on 11/19/05 20:31 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

For a company trying to take over the big three, I am quite disappointed. The dealer experience was lousy first and foremost. I can't get more than 14 mpg avg. The seats are fine for a 15 minute test drive but really wear down on longer trips. My sedan from 1997 is much more comfortable. The trim under the driver window is starting to peel already. I wonder when the rest of the plastic will fall apart. The wood highlights are unattractive. Interior noise is greater than I remember from the test drive. The back seats are quite stiff to fold down. The package system that Toyota uses is strange and annoying. There is already a rattle in the right rear door.

GREAT MINIVAN!!!
By Steve on 11/15/05 13:40 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great minivan. It's my first minivan switching from sedan. It's a very good size vehicle. I had compared this with Honda Odyssey, and went with this because I liked the interior luxury feel and try out Toyota quality (as heard many good things about it). So far the car is very comforting and quiet when driving around town. It has a lot of gadgets.

Love this Toyota
By Brenda on 11/07/05 10:04 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I've had this Sienna for about 3 weeks and have put 2500 miles on it. I took my first trip in it and loved every minute of it. I felt very safe on the highway driving 80 MPH and more at times. The handle was very smooth and precise. There was virtually no noise which is very important on a long trip. The seats are very comfortable and relaxing. I've owned other vans and SUVs and none compared to the Sienna. For once I have purchased a vehicle that I'm happy with. Drive it and you'll fall in love with it. I had many comments about it's good look and comfort.

Toyota Sienna 2005 CE FWD Review
By Gilles Tremblay on 10/27/05 01:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sienna CE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The ride is quiet. The handling is OK. The acceleration is among the best in its class, if not the best. Beats any Honda in the 0-60, even with 25hp less. Downside are the braking system (i have change twice the front brakes in about 20000 miles (about 30000Km here in Canada)), and the Dunlop tires are cheap: be prepare to change them very soon, if you dont want to use your spare tire (happened twice) ! The rest is very solid. I highly recommend this van.

Great Overall
By Doug Schmidt on 09/20/05 15:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Just took it on our first long trip - quiet and comfortable. Roomy inside, quiet ride.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.