Used 2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

My Dream Car
By Angela

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We love our car. The space is amazing. The features are so much fun. I feel as if I am driving on air. My 6 year old is in heaven. I feel like the four of us each have our own space. The is so much storage. With kids it allows for a place for everything. We really love the headrest DVDs. We cannot wait to go on a road trip. This is our second Toyota. We had a Highlander previously, and loved it. The Sienna is even better. Way to go Toyota! This is luxury in a family car.

Lumbar/heated seats, headrest DVDs, laser cruise control, 6 disc changer.

Always carry jumper cables
By Rick

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle overall and would highly recommend except for the battery. I've lost track how many times we've had to jump start it for the most minor or unknown reasons; e.g. just using the cd player for an hour while waiting in line for a ferry or leaving the rear hatch door not completely engaged (easy to do) will result in a no start in just a couple days. I've never owned a car this sensitive to battery discharge.

Ride, fit and finish, gas mileage.

A new battery system.

Awesome, AWD
By vaioman

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great van, only one with AWD, awesome interior. Extremely comfortable ride.

AWD

Have Sirius or XM radio

Love Our Sienna!
By Dave

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I had to turn in my company vehicle which was a Ford Freestar and couldn't get another one so we needed a van. Once you have one you can't live without it, I found, very much to my surprise. So we traded my wife's Camry Solara for a Toyota Sienna (her idea!). We tried out a Honda EX-L (Very close competitor, better back seat, but bumpier ride.) and the Hyundai Entourage (Watch out Toyota and Honda, these guys mean business, great van at a great price, better ride than the Honda). It rides like a luxury car. The interior is extremely comfortable. Heated seats, MP3 capable stereo, aux jack, power doors, storage, reconfig options, all great. We bought it to last 10 years and I bet it does.

MP3 capable stereo, aux input, 3 zone climate control, interior lighting, power doors, heated seats, telescoping steering wheel. Storage options.

Relocks itself after 60 seconds if you don't open the door just like our Solara did. Have an option for XM radio. Provide an option for 3 person seating in the second row. Second row seats should be able to slide together instead of having remove/replace.

Good deal
By Mago

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is fun to drive. However driver's seat (manual) is hard to adjust compared to my Camry power seat.

6 CD changer. Auxilary and MP3 feature.

Power doors, power driver seat, fog lights and autodaylights should be available in LE. Why it is only in XLE which is only 7 seats.

• SUV