2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Great for the whole family
By TucsonMom on 04/12/06 15:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I am a long time owner of Toyota vehicles so I didn’t need to be sold on the quality. Plus, Toyotas hold their value so you don’t lose much buying new. I just wanted to make an educated decision. I researched this van for over a month. I found the “real owner” reviews to be great. This van came highly recommended. Most importantly this van has great safety features for your family. My whole family is safe in this van. I love the way it drives. You feel like you’re gliding around in traffic. I can carry 8 people around with the a/c full blast and I still have excellent power.

no longer afraid of minivans
By Chris Nichols on 04/07/06 11:11 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy driving the sienna. I was very surprised on just how much it handles like a car. The style and ride of this van makes me wonder why I was afraid of minivans in the first place. I drove a kia previously and can feel, see, and enjoy the difference between the two. Although I have only had had the vehicle for 3 weeks it has surpassed what I was expecting

Perfect Van
By magilla895 on 04/02/06 10:20 AM (PDT)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I swore a few years ago that I'd never own a minivan. Fortunately, I reconsidered due to the pricing of SUV's and the amount of room a minivan provides. This van is PERFECT for me and my family. Lots of room on the inside (Plenty for my 20 y/o and 6 & 7 y/o). The ride is not like a truck. Very smooth and very quiet. Driving in Belgium we easily hit 90MPH without feeling a thing. Very comfortable! I was a touch disappointed in only having one automatic sliding door, but I can live with that. We added the DVD player which I feel is a must for a Dad's sanity with the kids in the back seat. They come with wireless headsets...it's just like driving by myself.

Toyota Sienna
By Katherine on 03/25/06 16:12 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My Toyota Sienna is the best car that I have ever bought in my entire life. Now if anyone that I know wants to get a new car, I tell them about the Toyota Sienna!

A Dream
By Dave on 03/24/06 03:39 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After having minivans for over 20 years, we finally got one that has the quality and handling charateristics of a luxury sedan but the room, comfort, accessibilty and safety of your family room. It's quietness, smooth ride, effortless handling make it fun to drive. Having a 1 year old makes us realize the importance of the safety factors and appreciate the thought put into the inclusion of car seats and being able to move the 2nd row seats together. The amount of storage is great. My wife and I compete for which of us gets to drive the Toyota and which has to take the other car.

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Eliana on 03/17/06 16:35 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I went from a Chrysler Town and Country to a Sienna and the difference is unbelieveable. The ride is smooth and the comfort cannot be beat! Our family has 3 under the age of 3 and we all fit comfortable, even with all the diaper bags and strollers! Great buy, Great car and the 10 airbags are a plus with little ones riding in the back seat!! The 6 cd changer, the mirror to see what is going on in the back and the Homelink system are added bonuses!

Noisy
By Reeled in on 03/15/06 12:23 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This minivan is not all it is cracked up to be. It handles well, is attractive and may be reliable but the car is not as quiet as the reviewers indicated. The road noise is awful and you can feel every bump on the road. Plus the interior seems cheap. I made the mistake of leasing it and am stuck for 3 years. Not the brightest move I have made.

Do not buy AWD. Run flat tire nightmare!
By William on 03/01/06 07:57 AM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The run flat tires on this vehicle wore out after 12,000 miles. Replacement tires were $300.00 each, which toyota did not have in stock. Forced to install regular tires.There is no spare tire for this vehicle and Toyota wants $700.00 to install a donut spare kit behind the third row seat,rendering it unfoldable.Toyota refuses to make good on this problem. The fwd has a spare tire mounted underneath.There is no room for it on the all wheel drive version.

Buy this one!
By Chris on 02/15/06 15:57 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This minivan is fantastic! It gives a great ride and it is amazing in the snow. I took a 2 hr trip in the heart of a blizzard that left us w/17 inches of snow and the Sienna never even slipped. I didn't get many options as most things I wanted came standard w/ the AWD package (4 wheel disk brakes, ABS, folding 3rd row seat, etc) I've only had it a couple weeks but I couldn't be happier w/ it so far.

The Best Mini Van in the Market
By samal on 02/08/06 22:52 PM (PST)

2006 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

No other Van in the market can beat the performance and the features this van has got. More comfort and standard items than a Honda. Great van for a family. Kids use their Xbox and wireless headphones gives real peace for us.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.