2005 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Toyota Sienna

2005 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

CE 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Toyota Sienna
By mdvan on

2005 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this van now for a year and half and found it to be a great van. Interior seating provides enough room for a 6'3 person to sit comfortable in any row and yes that means the third row also. Everyone that rides always says how quiet and smooth riding it is. I forget I am driving a minivan because it feels just like any midsize or large size car. Long trips are no problem with luggage. Gas mileage has blown me away. One trip we recorded 30 mpg on the highway. WOW. Just recently we got 32 mpg going up to Ohio from GA. Those trips the van had three people and lots of luggage. We have been getting about 19 around town.

Gas mileage has exceeded sticker. 19 mpg around town and have gotten 32 on the highway. Can never have enough cup holders. If you tow I avg. 17 mpg on the highway even going up and down the mountains.

With hitch installed aftermarket we have noticed it hitting bumps in the road. With van loaded and towing at max weight the hitch was about 4 inches off the road.