Toyota Sienna - A busy family must have
By Debbie on
2005 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I thought we needed an SUV with three kids. What I found was that my Sienna has everything an active family needs. Starting in the back. There is plenty of room for sports gear, backpacks and a trip to Costco. The seats are easy enough for me to put down or take out by myself. We've even fit a 4x8 sheet of plywood when a pick up was unavailable to borrow. With seating for 8, we purchased the 8th seat option, I never have to think twice about transporting the kids' friends. With hooks and pockets and drink holders, everybody has what they need at their fingertips.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the sliding doors and fold-in rear seats. Love knowing I can do a whole day's outing and fit everything and everybody in one vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Electronic seat adjustment, is too slow and would be easier to just move manually. The hatchback hydraulics went out, was replaced under warranty new unit does not allow door to open as high. Auto sliding door does not stay open on a hill. Keyless remote should have better longevity - time/distance.