Good choice, only complaint was cost
By Thomas Mommy on
2005 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I love this van. I drove 2 dr sport cars before motherhood. I love cars, and this fits me as a woman who loves cars. As good as it gets, always comfortable driving long distance with no breakdown fears. I have drove nine days alone in Toyota models over the years with NO FEAR. I had power door replaced under warranty. Only real problem with 2005 model. I have learned to have general suggested belts, brakes, and other repairs done by local mechanic verse dealership to save on cost. Recently had the two belts for alternator and AC replaced due to loud squealing noise for two months. I believe this only happened because I moved into Mountain regions and ran the AC hard in the mountains.
Favorite Features
Seats, for short lady is great. Ease of moving around seats for storage without another adult to get the job done. Love the auto side door for small children.
Suggested Improvements
Recent issue with paint chipping on fender near auto door. I most get estimate from auto-body repair before winter. Also if you purchase used, find out if original owner had auto door replaced under warranty. If replaced its GREAT! If not, it can be a pain. I spent one afternoon waiting on repair.