Not thrilled with Quality does not feel like Toyota product
By gigi24 on
2005 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
I am really disappointed about the quality of 2005 Toyota Sienna.
It has 112,000 miles and about 8 months ago things starts braking one at a time.
Here are some of the issues I have uncounted.
* Tries are rotated at every 5,000 miles and alignment at every 15,000 miles still Tires wear at an angle.
* Cracks start appearing on the dash board, now cracks are expanded across entire dash board.
* Power steering rack start leaking on the both ends
and dealer wants $1,800 replace it
* Rubbers hosing that holds antenna broken and other rubber items stats cracking
The glue that holds glass to the windows motor came off .
* Tailgate struts broken rear door does not keep up.
No road noise and nice handling
Before this Sienna I had 98 Honda Odyssey for 8 years with 150,000 miles and never had any issues except regular maintenance. I am not thrilled about Toyota Quality hopefully someone from Toyota paying attention to their customers. Hope they are not continue the same quality for their 2012 or 2013 models. Given a chance will opt out to Odyssey for my next replacement.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.