First Toyota
By Blue4305 on
2005 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
The only difficult choice was what color. The Sienna is perfect for the little ones and great for pulling our 18' ski boat. We have owned it for 15 months. It is such a great van. We have even hauled 4x8 sheets of plywood with the back door shut. The only service we need to do is change the oil and wash it every now and then. I had to suck up a lot of pride to go into a minivan, yet find myself sneaking the keys away from my wife and leaving her my Lincoln LSV8. As soon as I send this I must go out and pop the hood to look at the engine of the Sienna, I truly have never seen it!!
Favorite Features
Very roomy while somehow remaining "sporty". Separate controls for the kids - less fighting (because we will never really stop the car). Powerful engine for the V6. Car seat hooks and latches in 5/6 locations. Cup holders !! like 16 of them, I find a new one every week.
Suggested Improvements
Privacy glass upgrade much like a Limo. One that can shoot up separating parents from "rear passengers", and the mega upgrade of the one that separates the adults up front from each other when I think I am smarter than the Nav system.