2005 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Typical Toyota
By kxsomr on 11/17/04 14:01 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought LE 8 passenger seats, and it is well worth it. However, I think Odyssey represents a better value than the Sienna. If only I could live with 7+1 seats in Odyssey, I would have bought Odyssey. The 8 seaters offers more flexibility. Everything works fine. It takes some short learning curve to master removing the middle seat however.

Sienna AWD LE observations
By dddishi on 11/17/04 10:21 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My new Sienna AWD LE replaces my 6-yr old Pontiac Montana. What a difference! The Sienna is incredibly quiet, extremely sure-footed and perhaps the best built minivan I've ever seen. I opted for the AWD version... can't wait for the snow here in the Northeast. Upgraded sound system is a tremendous improvement over GM's top-of-the-line audio. The LE version includes features which you'd have to pay extra for in most other minivans. Adding the AWD option includes important things like 4 wheel disk, stability control, 17in. wheels, etc. 2nd row passenger windows actually work like a sedan! Rear seats retract neatly into floor, leaving plenty of room for dogs. 2nd row seats flip forward.

Great Family Hauler
By bostonMike on 11/14/04 17:07 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I recently came to the conclusion that with three kids, the purchase of a minivan was inevitable and that we were "uncool" a long time ago anyway. We bought the '05 Sienna LE AWD and love it. This is our third Toyota and we remain convinced that these are the best engineered cars on the road. Rock solid build quality, quality ride and well thought out nooks and crannies for storage make this a great vehicle. The Sienna w/ AWD provides a nice alternative to the Landcruiser (SUV) we had as the previous family hauler. We got a $2300 discount and a great deal on our trade in as well. My only complaint - 17 mpg driving around town, better the SUV mileage, but we expected 20+ mpg.

Owner
By AKALennie on 11/14/04 10:39 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Overall fun to driver. Handling is excellent as if you were driving the Toyota Camary

best
By diyablo on 11/13/04 21:50 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

best minivan that I've ever had!

Best of the Vans
By George Cox on 11/13/04 12:06 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Minor Grips, Key Fobs don't Adjust Drivers Seat & Mirror, Can't Operate power windows in assocory. position, Interior lights don't turn off after a time when door is left open, Front passenger seat is not electric. No interior lights in the hatch back door. No spare tire. (Note all above items are std on the Chrysler T & C LTD.)

xx
By pat council on 11/06/04 16:16 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

i think this is an excellent driving car

Sienna's: DEPENDABILITY,PRACTICALITY
By toni parker on 11/06/04 09:38 AM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

my toyota sienna minivan is just excellent in all areas. it us especially useful as a high school band MOM MOBILE. it hauls 8 people, all our muscial instruments: including guitars, tubas,sousaphones,baritones,speakers and band uniforms,hats,etc.and our/others kids for local,county,district,state band events.i wouldn't want any other vehicle.i researched vans for two yrs. we are also owners of a 1995 toyota avalon XLE, which i gave to my son on his 18th birthday.It too is a beautiful vehicle.I am sold on Toyotas!

its great
By siennaowner on 11/04/04 17:14 PM (PST)

2005 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

i love this avn its good for all soccer moms if you have to drive your kids to soccer youll love this vehicle

Excellent
By jimdan on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I got a very good deal for this puchase. The Toyota folks worked with me to find the car I was looking for and added a few extras in for free. The van is very roomy and rides like a luxury car.