2004 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Not bad!

2004 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

XLE Limited 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Not bad!
By ksgirl1 on

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 04 used in 2008 with 55Kmi. I just sold it in Oct. with 90K miles. I thought it was a great car. Super comfy and great smooth and quiet ride. My complaints would be the heated seats never seemed to get more than lukewarm. I also thought it took awhile to warm the interior of this car in the winter. The other issue we had was the DVD player would sometimes not eject the discs but other than that it was a great car for us. The only reason I sold it was because I was ready for something non "mom like". I would reccomend.

Navigation with touch screen was great. DVD player was great when it worked properly, the rear outlet was great for the kids to plug in their DSi's. Loved the power liftgate and power doors. Loved the big sunroof and the small back vent windows to circulate air.

Darker interior carpet. I am very picky about keeping my car clean and the light grey carpet was very hard to keep clean with snow boots, soccer cleats etc.