I'm ashamed of my car
By lily on
2004 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)
All the problems we have encountered seem to be my fault not TOYOTA. Can U believe that? Run flat tires were replaced at 20km. Rims destroyed while replacing new tires. Side doors are rusting even though there's tape for protection. Sliding door wire snapped off because of rust, (2mths before end of warranty). Paint job on van must be poor quality because rust is showing through. We have changed our front & back brakes & wheel bearing the 2nd time in 4yrs. Really frustrated! Not to mention all the recalls. No one wants to acknowledge there are problems with 2004 awd vans but me
Favorite Features
Love the look and feel of it. It drives like a van and car. Lots of room to sleep, play, eat and move large stuff in it. Had my problems been dealt with instead of put aside. I would have recommended this van to the whole world. As it stands van costing me thousands every oil change.
Suggested Improvements
AWD especially for 2004 sienna vans in my opinion are garbage. More testing has to be done. It definitely does not help when the car was designed to have run flat tires and now is running on regular tires. I'm sure most issues all evolved from the run flat tires on the awd vans.