2004 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!

2004 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

LE 8-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

DO NOT BUY THIS CAR!
By nc3 on

2004 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a complete lemon. I have had so many things go wrong with this car and Toyota DOES NOT CARE. This will be the last Toyota I ever buy. The sliding door has been broken at least four times, I've had to spend money to replace several things in the drive shaft at a cost of hundreds of dollars, things fall apart and the quality sucks.

Seats 8

Everything
By kk147
on 01/06/12 18:45 PM (PST)

I have not even mentioned the various mechanical / engine problems...

By kk147
on 01/06/12 18:44 PM (PST)

Agreed Agreed! My 2004 Toyota Sienna is the worst. I have had so many electrical and mechanical problems. The automatic passenger slide door was working intermittantly and finally quit. Currently the trunk door has no hydraulic and slams shut. The back brake light has been replaced countless times and is currently out. One of the lights inside by roof of car to illuminate buttons is out. Battery operated clicker is dead - oh and it is not the battery. It just is unfixable. The rear passenger fan goes on and off by itself. You usually have to turn it off yourself after it blasts itself on. The driver door lock is beginning to be jammed and key will not turn (remember I have no clicker). I WOULD NEVER BUY A TOYOTA AGAIN. I HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEMS LIKE THIS AND HAVE OWNED MANY BRANDS OF CARS IN MY LIFE. BACK IN THE 1980s TOYOTAS WERE QUALITY BUT NOT ANYMORE.