2004 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: Checking in-approaching 60K

2004 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

LE 7-Passenger Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Checking in-approaching 60K
By chuckfromli on

2004 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Still have this van. I think I've reviewed it on Edmunds before. It will be five years old in September 2009. It has about 58,000 miles on it now. I'm very happy with it, as is my wife. Other than a couple of minor things, sensors, a window motor, things like that, it has been trouble free. Even those things were covered under warranty. I don't think we've laid out any money for repairs. We have for maintenance, of course. Still on our second set of brake pads. Had the coolant and hoses changed. Should probably spring for plugs, cap and wires soon, but it still runs fine. Toyota treats its customers very well. Van is fantastic on trips, roomy, smooth, quiet. 25-26 MPG highway, 18-19 overall

It's just so smooth, quiet and trouble free. I would not hesitate to buy another Toyota. They have extended the warranty on certain items that some people have had trouble with, like the radiator cracking. We have not had that problem, but it's good to know that Toyota acknowledges it and cares.

What can I say? Make it more fun to toss around? It's not that kind of vehicle. It does feel big and burdensome sometimes to drive it. It always feels six inches too wide and a foot too long to me. But if it wasn't this size and weight I guess it wouldn't shine so much as the family trip vehicle.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review