Used 2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Toyota Luvr
By New Mom

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Minivan and have to say that, so far, I love it. I only buy Toyotas since my experience with them has been excellent. I love my CE! It has tons of room for baby carriage, groceries, etc. and the style is beautiful and it rides smoothly! I don't feel fuddy duddy in it. I used to say I'll never buy a minivan. But, well, what can I say... JUST LOVE IT!!

Favorite Features

The interior. So much room.

Suggested Improvements

Wish the CE came with privacy glass. I have to go and get tinting done. They should include the privacy glass and daytime running lights. I had the daytime lights on my Corolla and I miss them on the Minivan.

A MiniVan Must Buy
By MELODY95

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I went looking for a SUV with a 3rd row of seats as we have 2 small children. We had a Jeep Grand Cherokee and we needed something a little bigger. We were completely against buying a minivan. We went to the Toyota dealership to drive 2 different SUVs. This particular dealership didn't have either one of the SUVs we were wanting to look at. The salesman got me to drive a Sienna and before I even drove it I fell in love with it. It is the best car I have ever owned. Well worth the cost.

Favorite Features

gas mileage, heated seats, leather interior, love the placement of the gear shifter, rear audio and tempature adjustment....too many to list.

Suggested Improvements

none

A van of luxury
By yzfr1

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It is a hi-tech van that even a "dad" would not mind driving on a daily basis.

Favorite Features

DVD/Navigation/Laser Guided Cruise Control/Sonar Sensor/Back up camera and all power doors. whew!

Suggested Improvements

Better Handling

Love My 04
By BusyMom

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I just traded in my 03 Sienna for an 04. The 04 has so many more ammenities and is so much for versatile. I absolutely love the safety features especially the Curtain Air Bags down all three rows of seating. The 04 has a much better ride and a roomy interior. What a great van!! Everyone asks why would you trade an 03 for an 04.....drive one and compare the two...

Favorite Features

Safety, Interior, Standard Features, Exterior

Suggested Improvements

None...Maybe a 2nd p0wer door option in the LE. Right now only available in xle which is 5,000 more?

I LOVE IT!
By Crystal28

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We just got the toyota sienna and it has everything imaginable on it. Everyday we discover a new gadget or compartment. It is beautiful, the design is awsome, comfortable, and reliable. The second week I saw the tire pressure sign come up and we thought somthing was wrong. Well it turned out that we had a tiny nail in our tire and the sienna spotted it. THIS CAR IS ALIVE!! DEFINATELY TOPS THE ODESSEY! THE BEST MINIVAN BY FAR!!

Favorite Features

Sound system, sliding door windows go up and down, and the drive is excellent!

Suggested Improvements

NONE! GREAT JOB TOYOTA!