2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Wonderful 2004 Sienna LE
By tolenal on 03/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up the van over the weekend. Love everything about it. Except for one thing. Second row seat backs need to fold fully and have an intermediate stage before tumbling forward. My 4 year old daugher was almost crushed after standing between the second row and first row passenger seat. My wife tried to recline the seat back but it folded forward and tumbled forward, detaching from the rear anchors, pinning my daughter for a second.

Sassy
By Captain Minivan on 03/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent handling and performance. Great features and reasonable price. If you have to buy a minivan, this is one to consider. Drives like a car, and with available AWD, it is as capable as an SUV. Should be the benchmark for all other maufacturers.

04 Sienna - 1st impression
By mssisson on 03/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Toyota Odessey - I mean Sienna seems in perfect Toyota form. Excellent drive train, excellent features(finally)& the right size (finally).

A little bus
By ebegoli on 03/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We just purchased this car. It is really a little bus with lots of space and power and high mounted driver seat. It is very fast and handling is relatively nimble for such a big car. Fuel economy is OK at best (as a anti- SUV conservationist I feel really guilty about it, so I drive at 65 mph max where I get 26 mpg average). Interior design is beautiful with lots of space and in floor folding rear seats. Exterior is pretty good, but I could design a better nose. Finishing inside is OK. There are some misfiting plastic pieces and misaligned labels.

Superb minivan on the earth
By Israel Thavasikani on 03/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE Limited 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven Honda odessy & Ford Winstar. But this minivan Sienna is excellent to drive & saftey & feeling. there is no other minivan available to compare. Very Smooth riding. Excellent sound proof.It has Best features of all minivans available.

2004 Sienna
By Jamie from Tampa on 03/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We just took delivery of our Sienna this week. I am very impressed with the initial quality of the vehicle. Our first tank of gas netted us a 22 mpg with almost all of that around town. We are having fun with all of the "toys" included with the xle package. We leased it and found it to be a bargain vs. the competition. They are in fairly short supply right now in the Tampa area.

2004 Sienna: The Boss!
By Mikey Mac on 03/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We just bought this beauty yesterday, so first impressions here. This was the first one this dealer had received. We bought the XLE FWD; grey leather interior, sunroof, and other upgrades from the standard XLE; 6-in- dash CD AND cassette player, side running boards. Back seat drops into the floor like Honda's, but the Sienna's seat can be stowed 1/3 or 2/3 at a time...snaps snugly into place in two easy steps each direction. Runs smooth down highway and other roads; 5-speed auto tranny works smoothly and the 230 hp gives a nice throaty exhaust note when pushed. Overall, I'm totally impressed. We will probably drive this thing for ten years!

Love this car!
By kchuskermom on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased our Sienna last weekend and we absolutely love it. Toyota has given this family everything it could want in a minivan and more. We have spent the week thinking of reasons to drive it! I love the looks, the feel and definitely the safety of this van. It is very fun to drive and is LOADED with features that make it the most convenient car I've ever driven. Worth every penny and more!

The New Minivan Standard
By klim on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota got it right this time. The days of Honda claiming the throne for The minivan standard is over. This minivan is well designed with a lot of thoughts put into the vehicle. The vehicle has everything that you can ever want in a minivan. It even has nice features that you weren't expecting. It drives great and the safety features available is wonderful.

Best new Toyota
By interestor on 03/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We are very please with this vehicle. Rides smoothly, handles well and a lot of thought went into the interior.