2004 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Best Minivan-for now
By tghow on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger AWD 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the 2004 Sienna because it had everything I was looking for in a minivan, including all-wheel drive. The ride is very smooth as is the engine. (I believe this is the same engine & drivetrain used in the new Lexus RX330) It has very good handling and acceleration for a vehicle this large. Ergonomically, it is very well designed. The controls (and there are a lot of them) are easy to use without taking your eyes off the road. There are a lot of nice minivans out there right now; but for the combination of performance, features, and reliability, the Sienna is hard to beat.

Finally something to beat the Odyssey
By VKG on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Almost decided to buy the Odyssey when someone mentioned the new 04 Sienna. It was love at first sight. The bold styling and the available features coupled with bigger size and improved performance, this van easily beats the Odyssey. The handling is exceptionally smooth and car like. Got something for everyone in the family.

By Felicia on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I Loved this car, for 6cyl engine it is very good gas mileage,beautiful and nice looking car, the body look slim compare any other van wich look like a bun.

Great Van!!!
By Northern Virginia on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Great van! I traded a 01 Mazda Mpv for the Sienna. I love how the Sienna drives it is very smooth and quiet and the transmision seems flawless. I love all the room and the fact it has cup holders and storage bins every where.

Initial impressions
By rcf8000 on 04/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Took delivery of the XLE with Package #14 today and put about 120 miles on it. I am quite impressed with the smooth, quiet ride, smooth engine, and good handling. The driver's seat is comfortable, although it could use more thigh support. Passenger seat comfort leaves a lot to be desired.

Wow Factor
By Kpreede on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We traded in our 2001 Pathfinder for the 04 Sienna XLE after finding one with the option package we wanted -- leather seats with side curtain airbags in the back -- and couldn't be more pleased. The pickup and ride is excellent and compares well to the 240hp Pathfinder, the interior and exterior design are excellent and the size is HUGE. It has made moving from "cool" to "minivan" easier!

LOVE IT!
By Teresa on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the 2004 XLE model because of the third row fold flat into the floor seats, the ability to open the center windows, the spacious interior, the leather seats that don't look cheap, power doors and liftgate, middle bench seats easily fold or move together. We had a 2002 model that did not have these features and wanted to upgrade. I am so glad we did because I am so happy with this van. We test drove the Mazda and Honda, but the ride quality could not compare. We love the reliability that all our Toyota vehicles have demonstrated.

Love it!
By Minivan Rookies on 04/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This is our first minivan. We fell in love with the Sienna the first time we drove it. I originally thought the shifter on the dash was wierd and didn't like it, but have found that I do like it and I've changed my description of it from "wierd" to "quirky." I think it adds to the character of the vehicle. Character which I don't think the Odyssey has. I've seen the word spartan used to describe the Honda van, and couldn't agree more. The Sienna's creature comforts far outdo the Odyssey's and outclassed every other van we drove. After 2 weeks and around a thousand miles, we are very pleased that we purchased the Sienna.

Honda Odyssey Killer Indeed !
By Romlan on 04/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The best minivan out there, also has the most safety features. No complaints so far, been planning to take this baby for a long drive, and I already know that I'm going to have a blast...

A Home Run for Toyota
By Nellsbells on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After looking and driving everything It all came down to the drive;comfort;style;handling, and reliability. This van has it all over every one on the market. Toyota is the real stuff. We'll own it for 10 years easily