2004 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
2004 sienna 8 seat CE - tires??
By sun on 03/13/09 20:44 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Pleased with the reliability of the van, variety of space configurations, but please, help with tire selection! Looking to purchase our 4th set of years. Recommendations?

Love My Sienna
By PR on 08/17/07 19:36 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I love my Sienna, I carry everything but the kitchen sink in it. It is roomy and has made life easier for me and my 4 year old. My only disappointment is that I do not think it is fast enough when I have to enter the highway or pass someone. Also, outside noise is not filtered and the air conditioner is not strong enough. Could be because it's a big car. Not sure, but overall, I'm happy. Oh, it's also great on gas!

Don't recommend the Toyota Sienna!
By AJKAMM on 07/18/06 18:17 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned toyotas in my entire life and bought the Sienna because of my past experiences of Toyota's reliability. This vehicle has been anything but reliable. Within first year broke down because radiator blew, two times power steering gave out, doors won't open, multiple recalls and in short, a nightmare! With three small children reliability and safety are of most importance and this car has not provided that. I am extremely disappointed with the overall performance of this vehicle!

Bill's Sienna
By Bill Rogers on 06/02/05 20:27 PM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

My 1st experience with a Toyota minivan has been an exceptional experience. I selected the CE model based solely on economics (I'm one of those 'fixed-income' Seniors). The ride is luxury sedan-like; the horsepower is more responsive than I imagined it could be, the fit and trim is exceptional (no flaws could be detected, and I'm anal about detail!) the rear fold away seat is a great help to an old foggy and when it's up, my wife loves the convenience of storing the groceries back there in the well.

LOVE IT!
By rhonda on 01/10/05 11:46 AM (PST)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Can't say enough good things about this vehicle. Never thought I'd drive a minivan, but I'll never drive anything else. Comfortable, tons of space, and has some major get up and go.

LOVE IT!
By rhonda on 01/10/05 11:46 AM (PST)

CE is a lot of BANG for your BUCK
By knormand on 10/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We've had our van 2 months now. We are still smiling at each other and saying "we love it". Stepping up from a CR-V, this vehicle is in another league. The comfort and seat arrangement are an order of magnitude better. It's very roomy. Our 2-year- old likes to ride in the back seat, so we leave the captain seat in front of him tilted forward for easy access to the back. The infant rides in the captain seat that we positioned near the center of the 2nd row. This is a very solid vehicle... you can tell by the weight of the doors and the force needed to close them.

Great Van For The Money
By bullock on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

It came down to the Sienna or the Odessey. We found that the Sienna was a better value and offered a few more extra's than the Honda. The seats were more comfortable than the Honda. We now have 12,000. miles on it and love it. We get 25 mph city and highway. The seats are much more comfortable than any van in this class. It has plenty of room. Drives and handles like a more expensive car.

Sienna CE
By MGBD on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After looking for a LONG time at different reviews, it came down to the Nissan Quest and Toyota Sienna. The reviews that I have read of the Toyota made the difference. The MPV was too small and slow off the line, and there are no Honda dealers close. That is why the toyota and Quest were chosen. Looking at the reviews, the only negatives for the Toyota were small where as some of the Nissan were larger in scope. The Nissan actually has a better "base" package than the CE, and I could have saved about $20 a month too. But in the end, we chose the Toyota.

GREAT SIENNA
By simone on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota Sienna CE 7-Passenger Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

GREAT CAR. I JUST TOOK IT ON AN UNPLANNED 4000 MILE ROAD TRIP AND IT PERFORMED WONDERFULLY THROUGH HEAT, BUGS AND THUNDERSTORMS.