2003 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: True love....

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Review

True love....
By psacampora on

2003 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We love our Sienna! We purchased the XLE!" impressive, considering that my husband is known as the ultimate miser! After research, and shopping around, we found just the vehicle. As for the miser, well he says it's the best money we've ever spent! We've had really good reliability with Toyotas, as have our family members (15yrs+) I mentioned miser! We took our first Sunday drive in 12 years just because we enjoy riding in such comfort. The quiet and gentle ride makes conversation enjoyable. Back seat climate control makes kids comfy, and the video entertainment (with cordless headphones....not too expensive either,and well worth the few dollars)keeps the trip pleasent!

Dual automatic sliding doors, entertainment center, cup holder placement for front seats. Electrochromatic rear view mirror is great!

I would add an automatic liftgate in the rear. This is being offered on other mini-vans, and as family taxi driver, I have need for such a feature especially in drop off and pick up zones! More storage for video, and cds. Stalks could be more visable around steering wheel!