2003 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: My first minivan experience

2003 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

My first minivan experience
By minivanmom on

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well, we finally outgrew our mid-size car and had to purchase a minivan. We chose between a Honda Odyssey and a Toyota Sienna. We really liked the Odyssey's magic seat, but realized that with five family members we couldn't afford to "lose" all three seats in the back. The Sienna offered an easy folding 50/50 split third seat which I have already used. Also, the Sienna had skid control as well as traction control - Odyssey only had traction control. Both minivans had great crash test ratings, but the Sienna had better reliability rating by Consumer Reports. My husband dreaded buying a minivan, but has been very pleased with the Sienna.

rear split 50/50 seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel, quiet cabin, responsive steering, child carseat latch system, cabin lights, homelink buttons, side clad molding, skid control and traction control, remote entry, compass and temperature which can be set to celsius!

Reduce the massive dashboard and nose of vehicle; change slope of windshield to reduce glare of dashboard which ends up right in my line of sight; get rid of ashtrays/lighter; day running lights should turn off as soon as vehicle is in park; bigger glove box instead of large lower panel.