2003 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Gotta have it!
By babylove17 on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this van 4 months ago and I love it! Before this I owned a 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan that gave me nothing but trouble. I put $3000.00 into it for a new transmission, new raditor, new electric system and brake system to start. This vehicle only had 60,000 miles on it. I decided to get rid of it when I was told the whole front end was going! Anyway I have owned toyotas before and they are the best vehicles on the road. You will not be sorry buying a siena. I researched all the other minivans from reliability to features to price to customer reviews. It by far beats other vans. I will not buy anything else!!

The Great Sienna CE!
By T-Man on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

CE has it all. It has safety, looks, ride, comfort, essential power items. I do not want power sliders liftgate, not reliable and slow. They add to the cost. Honda-arrogance at buying at sticker, more $$. Chrysler has trans and transaxle problems, shift funny, Gm- unrelaible, no resale. CE is VALUE! LE/xle, too much $$! Prediction,Honda below invoice in summer as Toyotas 2004 van will force them to swallow their arrogance and get on knees and ask customers to kindly come back. Too late!

Why buy Ody??
By on 10/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this vehicle for my wife. Originally thought toyota was too high ($$). Dealer made us a better deal than GM dealers - even including the 3K (GM) rebate. Bought it for the implied reliability. Saved over 6K against Honda Ody. My wife thinks its 'very sporty'.

GOOD VAN, GOOD PRICE
By PJ on 10/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

MY WIFE AND I BOUGHT OUR SIENNA TWO WEEKS AGO. I DON'T REGRET IT A BIT. I LIKE THE PERFORMANCE AND THE LOOK. I'M NOT BIG ON ALOT OF AMENITIES SO THE CE MODEL WITH THE EXTRA VALUE PACKAGE IS MORE THAN ADEQUATE. THE RIDE IS GREAT AND THE MILEAGE IS PRETTY GOOD. 19 IN TOWN AND 24 HIGHWAY IS DECENT FOR A MINI VAN AND YOU CAN'T BEAT TOYOTA QUALITY. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS THE NOISE THE AIR CONDITIONER MAKES WHEN THE COMPRESSOR CYCLES EVERY MINUTE OR SO, BUT THE MECHANIC SAID IT WAS NORMAL AND WOULDN'T HURT ANYTHING. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR QUALITY AT A GOOD PRICE, THE SIENNA CE IS A GREAT CHOICE.

My first minivan experience
By minivanmom on 09/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well, we finally outgrew our mid-size car and had to purchase a minivan. We chose between a Honda Odyssey and a Toyota Sienna. We really liked the Odyssey's magic seat, but realized that with five family members we couldn't afford to "lose" all three seats in the back. The Sienna offered an easy folding 50/50 split third seat which I have already used. Also, the Sienna had skid control as well as traction control - Odyssey only had traction control. Both minivans had great crash test ratings, but the Sienna had better reliability rating by Consumer Reports. My husband dreaded buying a minivan, but has been very pleased with the Sienna.

The Best Spontaneous Decision
By JeffreySR on 09/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After Driving a minivan for 5 years, my husband decided to go with an SUV but the price range was so high even with 0% financing. We decided to go with another minivan but Toyota delearship was just across the street from where we were, so we decided to check them out. Wow! I loved the way it drive, smooth and quiet. Even if we had to pay an extra $5000 on the finance charge, we went ahead and bought the minivan because we know that it will be a better investment than what we had before.

Step Up
By Cosmic on 09/04/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Did a lot of research to replace our '92 Caravan - lots of good vehicles out there - this is the best for us in terms of size and standard features. A definite step up from our previous car - 4 speed auto, dual side doors, rear ventilation system, and folding seats. Expect that this will be with us for a long time.

The great Sienna
By CHON on 08/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This vehichle is a great family car as well as a smooth ride.Great crash test results and look and feel of just a great all around minivan.

A great van
By mjsohel on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I took delivery of my '03 Sienna yesterday. And I love it I just wish it came with a better Horse Power,Standard Awd,an air compressor like on the GM cars, also an Onstar* system, and a navigation system like on the honda,more cupholders,automatic tailgate,fold down third row seat,add more colors,make the interior materials good, make the ride good and eliminate the ratlles and squeaks. Other than that it's set.

Oddyssey strikes again
By mjsohel on 07/25/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Sienna is a terrific car really. It's just that it's nut as great and fun to drive as the Town&Country and the Oddyssey. The Sienna lacks quality in the areas of comfort,convenience,price,and driving/ride experience. Other than that it's as good as the Oddyssey. Toyota could make their minivan good by maybe fixing the style, adding comfort and more convenience feature like power liftgate and a navigation system like on the Camry and the Land Cruiser and maybe roadside assistance and the Onstar* system like on the Gm cars. In summary the Sienna is a great minivan, but lacks some features.