2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews 5

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Great Van
By Mr. on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We owned a 1999 Pontiac Montana, Well what can I say the intake manifold started leaking. Here is the bad part of the Montana it only had 35000 miles on it. Not to mention oil leaks. We own a Toyota Tacoma SR5 4dr 4x4. We love it. No PROBLEMS! So we decided on the Sienna. We Love It! Nice ride, good pickup, and lots of room. Get the captains chairs, very comfo

Very useful
By pcoyote on 01/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very useful for a family with small children. Almost a 2nd home.

Nice Car
By NiceGuy on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This van was very easy to decide on, because it didn't drain my wallet, and it was an eye catcher. The Sienna is the best van out there because its the right size, and it didn't look boxy like the Honda.

Superduper
By Dymar on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Toyota Van and I can think of no reason to try any other. The only time I see the dealer is to get an oil change. It is an absolute pleasure to drive with more than adequate power. It actually feels like putting on a glove and you're in control when driving it. For me, and my wife, who drives it frequently, it's the only van for us.

Disappointing with build quality
By dzu on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

For a Toyota brand name, I am so disappointing with build quality such as speakers falling off, rattle noise from windows, problem with rear defroster. Driving experience is good.

Like It
By wildbill39 on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It does it all well: hauls passengers, commutes, hauls a 1000# trailer.

i should not buy this!!!
By whytoyota on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This minivan is very expensive and not worth it!!! i had the car for about eight months and the brake had problem and the service was not reliable....anyway this car is not the one i expected...i would never buy Toyota again.....

2003 Toyota Sienna CE
By Snowy on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the '03 Sienna CE without a test drive and I really feel regret about it. I guess I expected more paying $26K for a brand new car. The CE performs poorly when I make turns (my body lean to one side); acceleration is so so as well as the brake. Interior room is small and getting in&out of the car is somehow difficult. I don't feel the same when I drove the Honda Odyssey EX. If I have a choice again, I will purchase the Odyssey instead, for its superb handling and generous interior room, though it would costs me $3,000 more.

Great Value
By Neighbor on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We bought the LE Symphany Package Sienna after looking at the Honda Pilot, Honda Odessy, Pontiac Montana and GMC Envoy. The Honda products were going for about $500 over MSRP, the GMC cost well over $40,000. And the Pontiac dealer seemed sceptical of his own product, wanted us to look at the Aztek instead. For an-out-the-door price of $25,700 and 4.95% financing, we felt that we got a great deal. It's spacious, as sporty as a mini-van can be, and has great pep.

Best Family Vehicle Ever
By DaniAmbrose on 11/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Comfortable drive anywhere for our family with three teenagers. We even comfortably transported seven passengers, and a load of luggage and gifts on a four hour ride home for Christmas. And believe it or not, we even brought home a dining room suite, including the china cabinet, in three trips using the minivan.