2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews 4

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Sienna=smooth, reliable..Ford-thbbb!
By cniehoff on 03/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The 2003 Sienna XLE is a whole new world compared to our previous Windstar - smooth, QUIET, solid, comfortable, literally glides down the road, split rear seat (easier to remove than a solid bench eventhough it doesn't fold away), reliable so far (10,000 mi and not problem 1), EVERYTHING WORKS ALL THE TIME, sunroof, 2 settings of heat in leather seats, great JBL stereo, dash layout is nice, liter bottle holders in doors handy, roof is lower than Windstar so loading bikes on top will be easy. We are picky about cars and Toyota has raised the bar for our expectations - bought a corolla 3 months later and looking at an avalon for next purchase!

Happy
By ncep on 03/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Easy to drive and handling is good.

Happy owners
By Craigcheek@msn.com on 03/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Our 2003 Sienna has met and exceeded our expectations for comfort, style, (yes even in a mini-van), fuel economy and user friendly options. The low tire pressure indicator system recently saved us from being stranded on the side of the road as it alarmed while we still had a good margin of safety, and air pressure, in our slowly deflating tire. After doing a quick walk around I couldn't immediately see any problem with any of the tires but upon closer examination I found a screw imbeded in our right rear tire. After repairing the alarm reset itself. We also love the fold down or recline capability of all of the rear seats.

Sleek Van
By neilsankar on 03/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Great piece of excellence

2003 Toyota Sienna mini-van
By kimflatpicks on 03/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is a very good looking mini-van that has a lot of power and is a very comfortable ride. I can carry 5 other adults in complete comfort and still stow more items behind the third row of seats. The interior space is very user friendly with all the cup holders and places to stow things.

Happy with the van
By mdoran on 02/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the 2003 LE Synphony with 0% financing after getting tired of dealing with Honda. I really liked the Odyssey but since there is such a demand for the Odyssey, Honda doesn't budge on price. At 0% the Odyssey lost out. I got a good deal on the Sienna - traded 92 accord. I had lot of buyers remorse for a couple of weeks after giving up my accord. The Van rides higher up and gives a better view of the road. But since you sit higher the vehicle drives different then a sedan. This difference was hard to get use to for me. Now I love the van. I love being higher up and having the extra seating.

That's a winner
By Relentless Research on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After 8 months of research and debate between Honda, Mazda and Toyota settled on the T despite initial distaste with the exterior appearance (98 percent of the time you're inside it, right?). The $2,500 rebate from Toyota to move the '03s before the updated and admittedly superior '04 hits, sealed the deal. So ended up with a top of the line XLE for the same price as the Honda and with way better reliability and more features than the Mazda.

hk
By hkrha on 02/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I drove this car over 1000 mile in one week. I like the quietness and driving comfortness. Best part of this car is $2000 rebate which cost me less than $19000 with the 2nd row captain's chair.

Awesome
By KarenP on 02/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

My first Toyota ever owned an it is just awesome. THis vehicle will be able to move my family around with great ease.

I NEVER thought I would buy a minivan
By Minivan Driver on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I decided to get rid of my Isuzu Rodeo because I was tired of the truck like ride. I came into the dealership to buy a Camry. I drove the Sienna just because, and I feel in love with it. Smooth ride, extreme confort. Prior to driving, and ultimately purchasing, I would hyperventilate just thinking about owning a minivan. Forget the stigma, this minivan drives/rides like a dream.