2003 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews 3

2003 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Awesome Van
By jarhead on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great mini-van. Smooth driving with all the little amenities you could ask for in a family vehicle. Awesome turning radius, comfortable interior with room for many. More than enough room for groceries. Love it and wouldn't trade it for anything.

excellent mini van
By pmurtey on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This van is excellent in all aspects. Very quiet and smooth. Great acceleration.

My 1999 TOY SIENNA Van
By Leo D. on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I sometimes I drive 590 - 625 miles in a day From Paso Robles to Los Angeles and then some. I enjoy the way I have control of my Toy in the city and Highways.

Happy owner
By larry barton on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Best Van I have had, and I have had most

Should've bought Honda Odyssey
By tony22r on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

VERY Disappointed in Toyota. Build quality has really gone DOWN. -Front Brakes squeal after only 7K miles -Rattling sliding door. 6K miles. VERY annoying! -Pulls to the left; alignment off since brand new. -A/C vent fell off. 5K miles -NOISY Firestone OEM tires! Replaced myself with Yokohamas, much better ride now. -Transmission hunting for gears/lunging. -3.0L V6 is underpowered, NO low-end torque at all! Must rev it High all the time to keep up with traffic; not a comfortable way to drive. Especially with fears of oil gelling/sludging in this infamous V6.

Say Good-by Windstar
By windstarNoMo on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

After the first 6mo. of ownership, no problems or areas of dissatisfaction. The engine is economical and powerfull, well built and quiet. The interior is comfortable, plenty of room and is well structured. Every seat is removable and adjustable. Windstar was larger but we like the slightly smaller size more. The plastic lower pannels on the exterior fend off rocks and road salt and make washing/waxing easier. Brakes; Seinna's brakes are smooth, sure, refined and powerfull, very un Windstar like!

This car saved my life!
By slappeys on 06/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

We loved our Sienna! It had all we needed for our two young boys. It also saved our lives in a head-on collision on the highway with an SUV. The seatbelts, airbags, and design of the engine and frame combined to protect us. You'd never expect something like this, but the Sienna was ready for it.

Less than what I expected
By HMHMHM on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I was expecting a lot from all the reviews I had read. I have been disappointed in the Sienna. I have not found it to be much better than my older 1996 Grand Caravan.

Buy a Sienna
By WES on 04/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

December 9, 2002 we traded our Camry in on a 2003 Toyota Sienna. We have driven the van for 8,400 miles so far. When we received the van, someone had filled the gas tank with bad gas so it was stalling out. We took it back to the dealer and they drained the tank and changed out the fuel injector. We also had problems with the headliner, which rattled at low speeds. The dealer had to use an adapter kit to fix the headliner. In addition the passenger side sliding door lock sending unit was defective. The dealer took care of this matter as well. Since these problems were dealt with the van is fine.

Good
By Robyn on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car was a good car...I love it, it's the car ive always wanted