Used 2003 Toyota Sienna CE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Love it!!
By beloved06vibe

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my van (CE) used with 108,000 miles on it. The ride is smooth and the handling is very car-like. I took it to my mechanic who said the van is in great shape for a 9-year-old. He suggested I get a new timing belt, a tune-up and a coolant flush, and I'll probably get another 100k out of it! Great purchase!

Total disappointment
By bjarrette

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my 2003 Sienna used from dealer, was really excited since I owned a Camry before and loved the quality, first year engine light came on had to change something in emission system, cost me over $400, year later engine light came on again this time rear airfuel ratio sensor, down stream oxygen sensor and lower catalytic converter $1197.62, I bought this mini van because I trusted the toyota brand, total disappointment, next time Honda.

The money pit.
By M S

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Since I purcahesed this Toyota I have been taking this van to the dealership for repairs every 2-3 months. Check engine lights, O2 sensors are some of the more expensive repairs. I regret purchasing this van.

2003 Toyota Sienna
By Dianne Scott

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Sienna I have owned, the first being a 2000 model. I absolutely love it! It is comfortable, easily holds 7 people and rear cargo, is pretty economical on gas, and WOW does it go! I love the way it drives like a car. The only think I really don't like is there is a serious blind spot on the right rear side, but I have learned to compensate for it. Also wish the paint was more durable. I travel in my business and absolutely cannot afford to have my car in the shop. I have owned a Dodge Caravan (loved it but went thru 2 transmissions after relatively few miles) and Ford Windstar, again transmissions and it was a lumbering gashog! Not a mi

Comfort, driving ease, lots of cupholders, great seats, sliding doors easy to operate.

Correct right-side blind spot. Deflector for underbody dirt/dust that deposits on rear of vehicle. Want to control electric windows myself-can't just crack the window without it going all the way down-very frustrating! Need larger pockets for storing items between front bucket seats

worth every penny
By Barbara Anne Hormann

2003 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

very good car even with hevy miliage

safety,space,monoverability