Used 2002 Toyota Sienna Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

2002 Toyota Sienna Minivan

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Sienna rating
By yuyang

2002 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Sienna rating: minivan leader, cool design, powerful and fuel economy, comfortable, easy to drive, more functions

Symphony
By Christine Mills

2002 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I was in a serious head on accident, which totaled my van, on 11-5-02. Even thought the front was totally flattened, the interior of my van was NOT touched. I truly believe my Sienna saved my life and that is why on 11-27-02 I will be picking up another one.

Favorite Features

The automatic door.

Suggested Improvements

Easier removal of the back seats.

Not a car but a minivan!!
By up2roost

2002 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

When driving this vehicle, you might forget you are driving a minivan. The drive is very smooth and if you listen hard enough, you might hear the murmur of the engine. As far as handling goes, this one gets the highest rankings in my book. Being a mother with a child, it is good to know that even I can handle a vehicle of this size. I feel absolutely safe while driving vehicle. The steering turns with ease and the brakes begin to work promptly at the slightest amount of pressure applied. I like the exterior design, however, the interior needs a little face lift.

Favorite Features

Easy steering, brakes, and the quiet v6 engine. The seating is very comfortable and the seats are easy to remove.

Suggested Improvements

Add a little more life to the interior and the Sienna might have the Honda Odyssey beat!

Awesome minivan!
By toyotaboyesl

2002 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well we have a silver LE, and let me tell you, it is da bomb! Everybody loves it and it is very comfy and cozy inside. Has the best performance you can get in a minivan. The thing accelerates and handles almost as good as our Camry. It has the most comfortable smooth ride I have ever felt, more comfortable than Lexuses and BMWs I have ridden in! I love the interior setup, the stereo system (which is in one word awesome!), and the front/rear climate controls. It is very reliable too. The only thing is, after a while, the exterior gets really boring, almost ugly.

Favorite Features

Interior comfort, smooth ride, stereo, speed and handling, TOYOTA reliability! Oh yeah, very popular van to own, which is always good!

Suggested Improvements

Come on Toyota, you need to do something to that exterior, it looks so...bland, it looks too.....chubby!

Love it
By orlcam

2002 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car. The ride is smooth, the seats are comfortable and roomy. Although it is considered a smaller mini-van, I find it has enough space for me. If you have children there shouldn't be any space issues. The back seats are best for children. Adults may find the leg room a little tight if the seats are moved in.

Favorite Features

for first time mini-van owner, getting in and out is my favorite feature. The other feature is being able to connected my laptop without needing the cigarette lighter.

Suggested Improvements

Having the back seats fold down.