Used 2002 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Sienna Tight on Leg Room
By Jim Martin

2002 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great looking van. Reliable and well constructed. Biggest problem is lack of leg room for long legged driver. Even with power seats, leg room is cramped. Difficult for tall drivers on long trips.

Quiet ride

Extend leg room for driver's seat.

Sienna rating
By yuyang

2002 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Sienna rating: minivan leader, cool design, powerful and fuel economy, comfortable, easy to drive, more functions

Symphony
By Christine Mills

2002 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I was in a serious head on accident, which totaled my van, on 11-5-02. Even thought the front was totally flattened, the interior of my van was NOT touched. I truly believe my Sienna saved my life and that is why on 11-27-02 I will be picking up another one.

The automatic door.

Easier removal of the back seats.

Not a car but a minivan!!
By up2roost

2002 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

When driving this vehicle, you might forget you are driving a minivan. The drive is very smooth and if you listen hard enough, you might hear the murmur of the engine. As far as handling goes, this one gets the highest rankings in my book. Being a mother with a child, it is good to know that even I can handle a vehicle of this size. I feel absolutely safe while driving vehicle. The steering turns with ease and the brakes begin to work promptly at the slightest amount of pressure applied. I like the exterior design, however, the interior needs a little face lift.

Easy steering, brakes, and the quiet v6 engine. The seating is very comfortable and the seats are easy to remove.

Add a little more life to the interior and the Sienna might have the Honda Odyssey beat!

Awesome minivan!
By toyotaboyesl

2002 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well we have a silver LE, and let me tell you, it is da bomb! Everybody loves it and it is very comfy and cozy inside. Has the best performance you can get in a minivan. The thing accelerates and handles almost as good as our Camry. It has the most comfortable smooth ride I have ever felt, more comfortable than Lexuses and BMWs I have ridden in! I love the interior setup, the stereo system (which is in one word awesome!), and the front/rear climate controls. It is very reliable too. The only thing is, after a while, the exterior gets really boring, almost ugly.

Interior comfort, smooth ride, stereo, speed and handling, TOYOTA reliability! Oh yeah, very popular van to own, which is always good!

Come on Toyota, you need to do something to that exterior, it looks so...bland, it looks too.....chubby!

• SUV