2002 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
Great minivan
By Zakaria on 04/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I new Sienna CE in january, 2002. I never had a van before and my choice was based on reliability record of Toyota and high scores in crash test, and the fact that Sienna has "car like" ride. The van is built very solidly, ride is smooth and you feel enough power under the hood. Sometimes I forget I actually drive a van. So far I didn't have any problem, except that gas mileage really sucks, no matter I drive in town or on highway.

Toyota Cienna
By John Tran on 03/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

It's best for me. Both second and thrid rows can recline. It's important feature for family on a long trip. Quiet and comfortable ride. Engine is powerful enough. Flexible seatings arrangement. And of course, very reliable.

great van
By moonbeam on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

great van to own-comfortable,luxury, value

This is a Toyota
By guitarzan1 on 03/14/02 00:02 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned several Toyota vehicles and currently own a Tundra, also. None of them have ever given me the problems this Sienna has. Since day one, we've had a number of problems with the van, including a faulty power door, door latches, brakes, etc. The only way to get Toyota to fix most of this stuff was to threaten a lawsuit. Oh what a feeling. Also, gas mileage is poor at best. We've never been able to break 20mpg with this van, no matter what grade of fuel we use.

Great - for a minivan
By Toyota Owner on 03/08/02 13:28 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

As per usual, a very solid performer from Toyota. Lacks many of the extras found on domestics. But, rather have reliability than extras

Sienna The Best
By howdy on 03/07/02 13:53 PM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very happy with my Sienna. A bargain at dealer invoice....Get one today.

wordsmith
By kent smith on 02/26/02 11:55 AM (PST)

2002 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The vehicle is very responsive to steering and handling. The variable valve timing addition makes it more responsive than the 2000 year model. The gas mileage needs to be improved. Compared with Chrysler's larger 3.8 liter engine, they get about the same mileage on the highway.