2001 Toyota Sienna 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Very Happy with my 2001

2001 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

2001 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

CE Passenger Minivan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Very Happy with my 2001 Sienna.
By DaveB on

2001 Toyota Sienna CE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Bought new.Now have over 300k km and it just keeps going and going. Never had a major repair. Firm believer in preventative maintenance. Did all recommended maintenance exactly as prescribed in manual and have not had any problems. Lost rear wheel bearings at 260K km but fronts still in good condition. It has survived two teenage drivers and is a favorite for group road trips. Always had part of a sports team on-board going somewhere. Very comfortable to drive. I have since purchased 2 used 2001 corollas in 2004 and 2008 for my kids attending university and they just keep going and going. My non Toyota mechanic can't believe the condition of all 3 cars. 2001 was a very good year for Toyotas.

Favorite Features

Dependability.

Suggested Improvements

Customer service. Moved last year. Original dealer where I bought the Van and 2 corollas were fabulous to deal with but new location such a turn off that I could not bring myself to buy a Toyota from them. Bought a new mazda instead. I again feel valued as a customer.