2001 Toyota Sienna 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A funny story about my

2001 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Review

A funny story about my beloved Sienna
By SexyMechanicinHeals on

2001 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned many cars in the past & not one has ever made me this happy as an owner. I am also an amateur mechanic. My story is classic, because I am a smart-a$$ & it was fun. Last summer I was driving behind a cherry red mustang with the top down. Sweet. Anyhow, the driver was kind of a jerk, ignoring the admirers on the sidewalk calling to him, "What year?" Fed up with this man's "Holier than Thou" attitude, I patted the side of my gray minivan, smiled wide & said, "2001! Ain't she a beuat? Awesome mileage & drives like a dream!" The side of the street guys were in stitches as I waved and pulled away slowly and proud. I LOVE THIS VAN! My next one will just be a newer version!

Favorite Features

I love the automatic door feature because it's always come in handy for our large family. The fact that the seats are removable is cool too. Best of all, has to be that after 160,000 miles, so far I have not had any repairs over $500.00 (once, and that was last week!).

Suggested Improvements

The bad publicity on Toyota, of course. Not every Toyota is a dud, we would have known long ago! A decent stereo system standard and onstar (which it may now have).