2000 Toyota Sienna 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - A good family car

2000 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

2000 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan

LE Passenger Minivan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

A good family car
By TS4D on

2000 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan

My Toyota has been great, I just recently moved, and I was very pleased to have a bigger vehicle to ease my moving problems. I really like this vehicle overall however there's very minor problem. Sometimes when get into the car and buckle up, the seatbelt unfastened light blinks, even though I have my seatbelt on. I double check and refasten myself but the light is still on, until I repeat the fastening about 5-7 times. I don't know what's up with that problem but I'll have to go to the dealer to see what's wrong. Other than that the car is great for the family, for the kids, and for those long trips.

Favorite Features

The power rear windows that open a little bit at the end of the car, on the sides. Dual sliding doors. Exceptional fual economy and pretty manueverable for a van.

Suggested Improvements

Could use a bit more power. The seats are fairly comfortable but there's still room for improvement. The cargo area could be a bit bigger. What's up with the looks...!!!??