2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
its worth it to buy this van
By izar on 03/07/13 01:12 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 3dr Minivan

I just bought the 2000 toyota sienna 3.0 ce, the car is well kept and mechanically maintained by the previous owner. It has 155k miles on it and the interior & exterior are still in good conditions. The price I got was cheap too about $3,500. I choose this van because of the big space inside & because of its brand. toyota van will just move on the road without any trouble. The spare part are cheap & easy to get & there are so many mechanic that can handle this car too. I would suggest to people to but this car. Don't really trust on the negative review about this vehicle, because if you realized, there are many Sienna out there still move strong on the road..

Well built
By will199104 on 11/17/11 22:41 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 3dr Minivan

I bought my sienna in 2005 with 75K; 7 years later it now has 160K and is still running strong. In my opinion the sienna is rather homely when compared to other minivans, however it makes up for this with its excellent built quality and reliability. I have never had any problems with this van is the seven years that I owned it. It has excellent build quality both under the hood as well as in the body (very sturdy). It is not very fun to drive but I have yet to find a minivan that is. The sienna does have an excellent ride both on the highway as well as in the city. I am amazed at how well it has held up over the years.

2000 Toyota Sienna
By carperson2 on 05/28/11 08:42 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 3dr Minivan

We got this van new in the year 2000. Right now the cars has 213,000 miles on it, no problems, only oil change and timing belt. We've used this car in all kinds of conditions, in snow, dirt, and heavy rain. This van has never let us down. We are looking forward to buy a 2011 Toyota Sienna. Thank you Toyota for a reliable mini-van.

A BEST BUY if ever there was one
By h37338 on 05/02/11 17:34 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 4dr Minivan

I've owned literally hundreds of vehicles. I've owned this the longest; purchased with 70k, now have 175k. This has proven to be one of the most comfortable and versatile vehicles I have ever owned and one of the most reliable. It has NEVER let me down. NEVER!!! I don't know if I'll ever be able to part with it because it does everything I ask of it whether hauling people or 25 bags of mulch, or towing a boat. Kids are now grown and my wife says I should sell. I can't bring myself to do so. It really is family...

It's a Toyota
By sebastian6 on 01/11/11 14:44 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 3dr Minivan

The Toyota Sienna is very reliable. Mine has 205000 miles and still working great, never has had any problems. I will always buy Toyota because it is reliable. Remember "It's a Toyota."

202,000 miles and going strong!
By smrheinhardt on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 3dr Minivan

I would have loved to have given it 10's across the board, but it is a minivan! I bought this van from the original owner just over six years ago with 65,000 miles. He was very meticulous with maintenance as am I, and it has really paid off. In my time of ownership I have just done my second timing belt, a new battery, starter, brakes, tires, struts, and wheel bearings. All a reasonable amount of work for 200k, and all preventative. Nothing has ever actually broke on it! The catalytic converter is starting to go finally, and will be $650 to replace when it does. I will happily pay this, as the van still runs as smooth as the day I bought it!

Lifesaver car
By clarkcastle on 06/30/10 23:12 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan

I had the car for 10 years. 270k miles. We were just in a rollover accident on hwy, doing 70 mph. The whole family was in the car, we all walked away unharmed. GREAT car, comfortable, and it saved our lives. It was like losing a member of the family.

great used car
By Tom on 05/16/10 19:45 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan XLE 4dr Minivan

Bought this car with 100,000 miles for my wife to haul her kayak in. It now has 175,000 miles and we use it for everything including trips. Rides and drives nice, dependable. No problems.

140K miles and still rockin!!!!
By Mark on 12/18/09 06:56 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan LE 4dr Minivan

After 140K miles, this Toyota is still doing great. Have not had any major problems with this van at all. In fact this van gets better gas mileage than any vehicle we have ever driven and owned which includes a 4 cyl PT cruiser!! This vehicle has been in 3 wrecks and still was very affordable to replace the parts that needed replacing. It still looks good too! It drives very well even after the 3 wrecks. I'll keep this van and keep putting money in it to keep it going. It is worth it.

Satisfied Sienna Owner
By Jim S. on 06/15/09 14:26 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna Minivan CE 3dr Minivan

My wife and I bought this Sienna new and every 3,000 miles have it serviced. It has over 132,000 miles and for the exception of an alternator has never required any repairs other than the usual brake linings, tires, batteries, etc. It has a lot of "punch' when you step on the gas; almost like you're driving a race car! This was the first non-American vehicle I ever bought and for reliability beats all the American cars I've ever owned hands down! This is a great car for a family who doesn't want to shell out a lot for repairs.