2000 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:
its worth it to buy this van
By izar on 03/07/13 01:12 AM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

I just bought the 2000 toyota sienna 3.0 ce, the car is well kept and mechanically maintained by the previous owner. It has 155k miles on it and the interior & exterior are still in good conditions. The price I got was cheap too about $3,500. I choose this van because of the big space inside & because of its brand. toyota van will just move on the road without any trouble. The spare part are cheap & easy to get & there are so many mechanic that can handle this car too. I would suggest to people to but this car. Don't really trust on the negative review about this vehicle, because if you realized, there are many Sienna out there still move strong on the road..

Well built
By will199104 on 11/17/11 22:41 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

I bought my sienna in 2005 with 75K; 7 years later it now has 160K and is still running strong. In my opinion the sienna is rather homely when compared to other minivans, however it makes up for this with its excellent built quality and reliability. I have never had any problems with this van is the seven years that I owned it. It has excellent build quality both under the hood as well as in the body (very sturdy). It is not very fun to drive but I have yet to find a minivan that is. The sienna does have an excellent ride both on the highway as well as in the city. I am amazed at how well it has held up over the years.

2000 Toyota Sienna
By carperson2 on 05/28/11 08:42 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

We got this van new in the year 2000. Right now the cars has 213,000 miles on it, no problems, only oil change and timing belt. We've used this car in all kinds of conditions, in snow, dirt, and heavy rain. This van has never let us down. We are looking forward to buy a 2011 Toyota Sienna. Thank you Toyota for a reliable mini-van.

It's a Toyota
By sebastian6 on 01/11/11 14:44 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

The Toyota Sienna is very reliable. Mine has 205000 miles and still working great, never has had any problems. I will always buy Toyota because it is reliable. Remember "It's a Toyota."

202,000 miles and going strong!
By smrheinhardt on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

I would have loved to have given it 10's across the board, but it is a minivan! I bought this van from the original owner just over six years ago with 65,000 miles. He was very meticulous with maintenance as am I, and it has really paid off. In my time of ownership I have just done my second timing belt, a new battery, starter, brakes, tires, struts, and wheel bearings. All a reasonable amount of work for 200k, and all preventative. Nothing has ever actually broke on it! The catalytic converter is starting to go finally, and will be $650 to replace when it does. I will happily pay this, as the van still runs as smooth as the day I bought it!

Satisfied Sienna Owner
By Jim S. on 06/15/09 14:26 PM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

My wife and I bought this Sienna new and every 3,000 miles have it serviced. It has over 132,000 miles and for the exception of an alternator has never required any repairs other than the usual brake linings, tires, batteries, etc. It has a lot of "punch' when you step on the gas; almost like you're driving a race car! This was the first non-American vehicle I ever bought and for reliability beats all the American cars I've ever owned hands down! This is a great car for a family who doesn't want to shell out a lot for repairs.

Excellent family TAXI
By Carlos-Puerto Rico on 11/17/05 12:52 PM (PST)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

My Family TAXI. She came in to the family at the same time as my twins... she has held up with the mistreatment of the baby years, the toddler years of abuse going on to the abuse of two little 6 year energizer bunnies that use the van as their alternate toy chest, sleeping bed, fighting ring, fast food table, after the beach resting area, camping house, immagenary treasure hunt cave, space ship and who knows what else... but she keep on running and keeping my two precious gems and my Queen safe and my pockets free of mechanics hand picking. She just askes for regular maintenance and thats it.. exception, a small Power Steering oil leak that I will attend to asap.. plan to have her for at 15 ys

The best minivan Sienna
By Carmencita on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

I love my Sienna! I never had any problem, its very reliable like others Toyotas. I recomend this mini van to anyone who like drive a van but feel into a car...

dependable but uninteresting and small
By john.snopy on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

very dependable vehicle with good crash ratings. however, the vehicle is small comparing to its competitors.

A minivan that's easy to love.
By ganapatidave on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Toyota Sienna CE 3dr Minivan

I ordered my Sienna sight-unseen over the internet. I was living in Ft Smith, AR. I had gone into the Toyota dealer there. They weren't interested in making a deal and didn't even have a Sienna on the showroom floor. I submitted a search using Autobuytel and the Tulsa, OK dealer contacted me. They offered me a great deal on a Sienna CE. I picked my new Sienna up on a rainy afternoon in late September and immediately fell in love with it on the 95 mile drive home to Ft Smith that day. It handles like a dream. Other feel top-heavy and don't manuver well at speed. You get none of that feel with the Sienna. It sticks to the road like a champ.