Amazing Gem of a vehicle
By scott2011 on
1999 Toyota Sienna XLE 4dr Minivan
I thought I would never be a mini van family. I started out with a excursion for my family of 5-WAY TO THIRSTY and doesn't drive near as fun/GREAT as a Sienna. I drove a 04 Sienna than a 06 absolutely LOVED the way they handled, felt, and drove. I looked high and low for a a 04 or newer in my price range 11K it was not happening then I came across my new 99 Sienna XLE-I had my doubts at 1st. I didn't drive a 99 and with 159K mls??. THE XLE has beautiful leather seats and it still drove like it just came off the show room floor. These Sienna's are so remarkable do not short change yourself and settle with competition without driving Sienna first. It is truly a luxury mini above the rest.
Favorite Features
Toyota Sienna's Leather is beautiful to the touch, smell and site. And that's me one who just bought a used 99 with 159K mls on it. The leather is still that great!! The handling; It fills like I am on a jet plan soaring over through the city streets. I love the power it is tight and smooth. It's no RACE car but it's a bad as__ mini van that drives like a luxury car. The doors; everything screams excellent workmanship. I am an American and I told myself I was going to stick domestic. I drove the Chrysler , Ford and Chevy- I would not be a minivan owner if they were the only ones to choose from. There is nothing thrilling about them. Bland, cheep, noisy nothing like this Sienna.
Suggested Improvements
I wish it were American so that I could contribute towards our economy. I guess in a way I am, maybe more so. All the money I will be saving on having no repairs will go into our economy. The lifestyle with less stress due to less break downs and the thrill of getting in my vehicle each day will help me be a better member to our society. It is 59 F outside (weather) I am going to open my moon roof in the sienna and go drive around the park allowing the crisp cool air to breeze through and the bright beautiful sun rays to shine off the plush beautiful leather in this bad little beauty.