1999 Toyota Sienna Consumer Review: great family vehicle

1999 Toyota Sienna - Consumer Review

great family vehicle
By STLMO on

1999 Toyota Sienna LE 4dr Minivan

I purchased this van from a family member who bought it new. Only the tires have needed replacing, but the brakes will need replacing soon. It now has 82K miles on it, and the engine still drives smoothly and gas mileage is better than an SUV. This vehicle is very family friendly, and we feel safe driving it. It handles very well in bad weather, which is a big plus for me. It has some rattles in various places, but we have put it through a lot. It rides like a car, and it has been a good travel vehicle. It doesn't have many extras, but it has been very functional for our needs. I wasn't crazy about the idea of getting a mini- van, but we have been very pleased with it overall.

Smooth ride; good acceleration for a mini-van; two sliding doors; very few, minor problems even after being put through a lot of abuse; Very adequate gas mileage.

Better factory stereo; a few rattles in doors. Most improvements for my particular vehicle would be solved by optional features we could not afford at the time. Therefore, it would not be fair to rate it down for features we do not have.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review