2014 Toyota Sequoia SUV Consumer Reviews

2014 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
BEST SUV <$70K in the market
By suv_king on 08/15/14 18:52 PM (PDT)

2014 Toyota Sequoia SUV SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Test drove the car back in 2008 and loved it. Finally purchased one in Jul of 2014. Steady and solid steering . Excellent use of interior space. 3rd row seats fit adults. Powerful engine and fun to drive. Has a great instrument panel design, intuitive and functional. Simple fixes, like changing light bulbs can be done easily yourself. Good visibility to all directions from inside. I am not a car guy, but i love driving this beast. I would recommend this to anybody. The only change would be to make adjustable suspension a standard feature. Else, this car rocks!

Eh....
By asmithmt on 01/06/14 21:00 PM (PST)

2014 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Ok - I started with a much longer review, but ran out of space. If you are looking for a car that will take you out of "mini-van world" and make you feel slightly cool and powerful, you found the right, over-priced vehicle for the masses. If, however, you are like me, and actually care about aesthetics, performance and amenities, you will be disappointed.

Just can't beat it!!
By jedi7503 on 01/05/14 05:46 AM (PST)

2014 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I just got the wife a 2014 Sequoia limited and its by far the best vehicle I've owned. (I've had a couple of Mercedes before). It addresses all of the comfort and safety issues that a family of 5 could ask for. The new Entune compatibility is the best with the smart phone connection and bluetooth capabilities. The computer will pick up your phone's music and just start playing it when prompted. The 4 wheel drive rocks too! Pulled my brother in law out of a ditch in the snow (had a two wheel drive truck) and I had him out before the wife knew what was going on. You're going to pay for this Truck as they are not cheap but its well worth the $ to get the comfort, reliability and quality