2012 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:
Best Large SUV out there
By jamesoh79 on 08/18/13 05:56 AM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Sequoia SUV Platinum FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I really love this truck. It is a beast. 0-60 mph in about 6.6 seconds. How many SUV this size can really move that fast? I have owned many trucks. From small suv to my last truck. A 2003 GMC Yukon. The Sequoia is the best truck I have owned. It is responsive and has excellent turning radius at low speed for its size. The brakes are unbelievable. My old Yukon's brakes were terrible. This Suv is perfect for my needs. Which includes storage space for my job. And towing trailers and my boat. The front seats are very comfortable. And all my passengers love the captain chairs in the back. People never fight for shotgun because of the nice seats in the back.

Still too new to tell, but so far, so good.
By 2body1head on 11/13/11 10:51 AM (PST)

2012 Toyota Sequoia SUV Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Just purchased this beast yesterday coming from a 2006 Tacoma DBL cab. No difference from the 2011s and prices were basically the same. So, went for the 2012. Love Toyotas in general. In my opinion and history, very reliable. Absolutely humongous inside and comfortable. Ride is not as "plush" as the Suburbans and Denalis, but still good. 100x better than my stiff and bouncy ride Tacoma. Still have to fiddle with the NAV and controls but seems user friendly enough. Drove about 50 miles mixed highway/city and computer avg showed 15-17 mpg. Will post later after a few months for follow-up review.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Toyota Sequoia Suv in VA is:

$129 per month*