Fantastic Vehicle
By pmm12 on
2011 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I do not often take time to write a review but since I used the reviews on this site for a variety of auto purchases I thought it was time to contribute. The Sequoia is a terrific truck. Handles very well, turn radius in tight spots is remarkable for a big truck and the pick-up is much better than any of this trucks competitors we have driven. The 4 wheel drive is the best I have ever used. We saw many off road jeeps get stuck in the sand and mud but the Sequoia did not. Plenty of room inside and comfortable, cruises on the highway at 70 to 80 mph with no strain. Second and third row seats can be adjusted and changed simply. Loves the snow and built like a tank.
Favorite Features
Ability to keep the truck in 2 wheel drive and switch to 4 wheel hi or lo in bad conditions quickly. Best handling truck I have ever owned in bad weather or off road. Driving in town is very easy and the truck does not feel like an 18 wheeler at all.
Suggested Improvements
Toyota's NAV system is not user friendly and inferior to products offered by Magellan or any other GPS system.