Great SUV!!
By layne4 on
2011 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
Owned 2 Suburbans before this, won't buy anything else now. We weren't 4 blocks away from the dealership on the test drive and my wife said "this is what i want to drive". Much better vehicle to drive than a Suburban, rides better, quieter, handles better and the turning radius is 10x better than even a Tahoe. We pull a 5,000 lb boat with it and it doesn't even break a sweat. The engine and brakes are unbelievable! Inside everything is very functional and well thought out. Seating is very flexible, I have to say that the 2nd row has at least 6-8" more knee room than a Suburban. Plus the 2nd row slides forward to allow for more knee room in the 3rd row which is really nice.
Favorite Features
The engine and 6 speed transmission are great, very smooth and quiet and power to spare. Turning radius is unbelievable, like driving a small car. Storage compartments everywhere you look. A small thing but something the kids love is the pull up sunshades in the 2nd and 3rd row windows, really makes it easy to watch a movie or play games. The 3rd row seats are powered so they are super easy to lay down. Also, we have the 2nd row bench, which is 3 different seats - all recline plus the 3rd row is in two sections and both of them recline as well. We had our Sequoia now for a year and a half with 26,000 miles on it and it has been flawless. Super functional for a family of four on the go!!!
Suggested Improvements
As I mentioned, owned the Sequoia for a year and a half and I'm not sure I can come up with alot for this section. Overall great vehicle.