Want my 2003 back!
By 3kids1dog on
2010 Toyota Sequoia Limited FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
OK - I have to admit, this purchase was a compromise for me. I wasn't sold on the new HUGE interior, but to accommodate 3 kids + 1 dog we decided to take a chance on this beast, especially considering our love of our 2003 Limited Sequoia. Here are my complaints: 1 - IT'S HUGE. Hard to park such an enormous vehicle, even though the turning radius has been greatly improved. 2 - The interior finish is below par. For $50K you'd think you'd get nice finishes, not cheap plastic everywhere. Seats are NOT comfortable. 3rd - I miss the cargo space in my 2003 Sequoia. The self storing 3rd row makes the cargo space "short" from floor to ceiling.
Favorite Features
The 2nd row seats are fully adjustable and amazing! The turning radius on this huge car is awesome. Rear camera is nice to have. Rear cargo open/close button is conveniently located. More than enough elbow room for EVERYBODY!
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of that huge center compartment in the front seat - what are we carrying in there? Give me back armrests on the front seats. Give me back cupholders hidden everywhere. Give me high quality interior finishes!!!