2010 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Review: Great Improvements

2010 Toyota Sequoia SUV - Consumer Review

Great Improvements
By boatinglabs on

2010 Toyota Sequoia Platinum FFV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

Having owned a '04 Sequoia Limited, I was interested to see what they would improve. I surely had some complaints with my '04, but still loved it. First, they have brightened up the interior and all switches are well displayed at night. Second, the dreaded third row seats. I couldn't stand folding or removing the seats. They have simplified that with the third row laying flat with a touch of a button. Third, if you were in the third row you were locked in until somebody let you out. Now you just step on a release on the back of the second row and the seat slides forward and you are out. The interior has been upgraded to be first class.

Ease of access into the third row. No tumble of the seat, just lift a lever and it slides forward. Amount of leg room in the second row. Third row has ample leg room and the seat fold down flat with a touch of a button. Power lift gate. Backup camera along with sonar is great.

I'm 5'10" and don't have a problem, but a couple of taller people have had some issues with headroom in the first row. I have about four inches of clearance. I don't understand why they decreased the headroom so much.