Good SUV - Toyota quality
By Craig T. on
2010 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)
I purchased my Sequoia two months ago {9/2010} and it has met my expectations. It has excellent acceleration, great maneuverability for a 6,000 pound truck, great passenger room, and the built quality is consistent with Toyota standards {we have owed GM, Lexus, Nissan, and Toyota}. We have rented a Chevy Tahoe LT for a vacation and although the seats are much more comfortable, I am very pleased with my choice since the overall quality/acceleration/and long term expected durability do not stack up to the Sequoia.At 50k+ in this class, you need to be sure.
Favorite Features
1st - getting the vehicle under invoice {no easy feat with Sequoia's on a Toyota lot, they do not like to deal} Great engine, very fun to drive. Good road feel and a pleasure on the highway. The room is fantastic, and the truck feel a cut above in quality, and Toyota gave me lifetime free oil chgs.
Suggested Improvements
The seats could be better {if I could have the Tahoe seats in the Sequoia, would be utter bliss}, gas mileage poor {13 MPG around town}, and the rear cargo room if the 3rd seats are up lacks against competitors but overall the cons pale to the pro's